1. 蓬莱阁传说 | 蓬莱阁旁! | 神话故事!首页
  2. 民间故事

点餐英语对话情景

对话教学是新课程改革背景下积极倡导的一种教学形态,是一种尊重主体性、体现创造性、追求人性化的教学。我精心收集了关于点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!  关于点餐的英语对话篇1  Steven is calling a restaura

对话教学是新课程改革背景下积极倡导的一种教学形态,是一种尊重主体性、体现创造性、追求人性化的教学。我精心收集了关于点餐的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

 关于点餐的英语对话篇1

 Steven is calling a restaurant for booking a table.

 史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预订餐桌。

 Clerk: This is Hilton Hotel. Can I help you?

职员:这里是希尔顿饭店,请问您有什么需要?

 Steven: Yes. I\'d like to book a table for dinner this evening.

 史蒂文:我想预订今天的晚餐。

 Clerk: All right. And what time would you like your table?

 职员:好的,什么吋候需要?

 Steven: Perhaps 7:30.

 史蒂文:大概七点半。

 Clerk: OK. But how many are there in your party?

 职员:好的,请问你们几个人用餐?

 Steven: A party of eight.

 史蒂文:8个人。

 Clerk: All right. Is there anything else Ican do for you?

 职员:好的。请问你还有什么要求吗?

 Steven: Can you arrange a table overlooking the river? We\'d like to enjoy the evening view.

 史蒂文:希望您能给我安排一个能俯瞰到河的位置。我们想欣赏一下夜景。

 Clerk: No problem. I\'ll arrange one for you.

 职员:没问题,我会为您安排的。

 Steven: That\'s great. Thank you. By the way, how late are you open until?

 史蒂文:那太好了,谢谢你。顺便问一句,你们晚上营业到几点?

 Clerk: We are open until midnight. Would you give me your name?

 职员:我们一直营业到午夜。请问你贵姓?

 Steven: Steven Smith.

 史蒂文:史蒂文·史密斯。

 Clerk: OK. Steven Smith, a table for eight at about 7: 30 this evening.

 职员:好的。史蒂文·史密斯,今晚七点半,八人餐桌。

 Steven: Thank you very much. Goodbye!

 史蒂文:非常感谢,再见!

 关于点餐的英语对话篇2

 Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

 May:Yes. What would you remend?是的。你推荐什么?

 Waiter: I am happy to remend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

 May:It tastes delicious and it\'s today\'s special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

 Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

 May:Today\'s special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

 Waiter: So I\'m sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

 May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I\'ll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

 Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

 May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

 Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

 May:Not today,thanks. But I\'d like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

 今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

 Waiter: Yes,Here\'s the menu. 有。这是选单。

 May:And what do you think you\'d like to order?你想点什么?

 Waiter: Maybe I don\'t want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

 May:I think I\'ll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

 Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

 May:I\'d like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

 Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

 May: Yes.是的

 Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

 May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

 关于点餐的英语对话篇3

 Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

 如梅:选单上的菜看着样样都好。

 Yunbo: Dashan, what\'s surf and turf?

 云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

 Dashan: It\'s a *** all steak and a lobster tail.

 大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

 Rumei: That sounds delicious. I\'d like that. How about you, Dashan?

 如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

 Dashan: I can\'t decide.

 大山:我定不下来。

 Server: Are you ready to order?

 服务员:可以点菜了吗?

 Rumei: Yes, I\'d like a surf and turf.

 如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

 Yunbo: I\'d like the same.

 云波:我也要一份。

 Dashan: Hmm. I\'d like a hamburger. No, I\'d like some roast beef. No, I\'d like a T-bone steak.

 大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。